Welcome to Our School
Welcome to East Pennsboro Elementary School! EPE is a progressive “big school” with the comfort of a small town, family atmosphere. Our elementary school is comprised of kindergarten through fifth grade with a population of approximately 600 students, over 60 professional staff members, and over 15 support staff members. Our highly dedicated teaching and support staff is proud to work with you and your children.
Academically, we offer some of the highest quality programming in the region at our elementary schools. We offer the following research-based programs to deliver our core curriculum:
- Fundations (K-3 phonics and cursive instruction)
- Heggerty (K-1 instruction in Phonemic Awareness)
- Benchmark Workshop (English/Language Arts and Writing)
- Caring School Communities and Zones of Regulation (K-5 social-emotional instruction)
- Inquiry-Based, FOSS Next Generation Science Instruction (K-5)
- Everyday Math (K-5 Math instruction)
We welcome you to our school and our website. Please take some time to review our monthly newsletter and handbooks. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact your child’s classroom teacher or our office staff. We are happy to assist in any way.
Rich Tysarczyk, Principal
Dan Etter, Assistant Principal
East Pennsboro Area Elementary School
840 Panther Parkway
Enola, PA 17025-2065